- Ages accepted: 0-21 for individuals with disabilities, 0-12 for siblings
- Inclusive of all individuals with disabilities
- An individual will only be asked to leave if they are endangering others * We have a personal contact policy and all families are required to sign this form.
- Parents are asked to leave their contact information so that they can be called if their child is severely misbehaving
- No fee, no commitment to come back
- It is perfectly permissible to pick kids up early -- notify Executive Director at the beginning of the session
- Parents are asked to refrain from volunteering when their children are there; this is their time to recharge and make full use of the respite
- There is a severe weather plan in place
*Photos may be taken at our respite sessions to be used on our website or Facebook. Please let our Executive Director know if you do not want your child(ren) in photos or on promotional material.